Sunday to Sunday: Fall 2016, Week 10

Water

Living on the coast equals living and breathing water. This week we decided to show our appreciation for water in general through photos.

My 8 year old mini dachshund Calo enjoying the water for the first time - Travis Spencer

My 8 year old mini dachshund Calo enjoying the water for the first time – Travis Spencer

A beautiful dog is a necessity, but it is possible to go on beach walks without one - Christoffer Kjellberg

A beautiful dog is a necessity, but it is possible to go on beach walks without one – Christoffer Kjellberg

Another kind of water - Jackson Nazario

Another kind of water – Jackson Nazario

A surprisingly clear sunset at fisherman's wharf - Alicia Briggs

A surprisingly clear sunset at fisherman’s wharf – Alicia Briggs

My water bottle - Lia Durham

My water bottle – Lia Durham

Well... its kinda like water...Fall Finals week 2016 - Dom Ventura

Well… its kinda like water…Fall Finals week 2016 – Dom Ventura

Silverlight and Seagulls in Shadow: The Santa Barbara Waters at Breamar Sparkle -Bronwyn Wallace

Silverlight and Seagulls in Shadow: The Santa Barbara Waters at Breamar Sparkle -Bronwyn Wallace

Endless Ocean - Vilde Fredheim

Endless Ocean – Vilde Fredheim

My uncle doesn't always have the safest ideas but they always end up working out - Travis Frohlich

My uncle doesn’t always have the safest ideas but they always end up working out – Travis Frohlich

Blue - Damon Hickman

Blue – Damon Hickman

Get me in the ocean now - Caroline Smith

Get me in the ocean now – Caroline Smith

Final presentations aren't to me as a duck in water - Howard Vega

Final presentations aren’t to me as a duck in water – Howard Vega

Saturday morning, a couple of friends and I went surfing at Campus Point in Goleta. Fun waves and the sun was shining. If only every day could be like this one - Jennie Sundgot

Saturday morning, a couple of friends and I went surfing at Campus Point in Goleta. Fun waves and the sun was shining. If only every day could be like this one – Jennie Sundgot

Nothing like some vitamin-sea during cold season - Camilla Yahyaoui

Nothing like some vitamin-sea during cold season – Camilla Yahyaoui

Share.

About Author

blank

Lia Durham

Lia Durham was born and raised in Santa Barbara. She is a Liberal Arts major with a concentration in Communication and Media. Her true passion lies with film. One of her favorite directors is Paul Thomas-Anderson. He has directed two of her favorite movies Boogie Nights and Magnolia. The way he is able to push the boundaries of storytelling really speaks to Lia. She would love to create movies of her own one day. For now she is happy with watching movies and writing about them.

Comments are closed.