Sunday to Sunday: Summer 2016, Week 2

Summer Break

Summer break for Antioch students is a time to relieve some of the pressure experienced during the academic quarter by relaxing, exploring new places, and trying new things. Check out how the Odyssey Online class spent their time over the break!

A sunny morning in the Financial District of Boston resembles the glory days of Atlantic City. -Erik Oscar Carleson

A sunny morning in the Financial District of Boston resembles the glory days of Atlantic City. -Erik Oscar Carleson

Nature is the best architect in the world. -Chin Hei Kong

Nature is the best architect in the world. -Chin Hei Kong

We built a fire with exploding firewood and seaweed. I’d say that’s a recipe for a pretty good Saturday night. - Marta Waldrop Bergman

We built a fire with exploding firewood and seaweed. I’d say that’s a recipe for a pretty good Saturday night. – Marta Waldrop Bergman

Dog days of summer. -Simon Auckerman

Dog days of summer. -Simon Auckerman

June Lake – Travis Spencer

June Lake – Travis Spencer

Invert your view - Kyran Million

Invert your view
– Kyran Million

"This summer I have had the pleasure to be interning at SLTWTR Creative Agency." -Dylan Broyles

“This summer I have had the pleasure to be interning at SLTWTR Creative Agency.” -Dylan Broyles

Zip-lining in Big Bear -Lia Durham

Zip-lining in Big Bear -Lia Durham

Making friends with fans at the Euro. -Quentin Dupouy

Making friends with fans at the Euro. -Quentin Dupouy

Started the day in Santa Barbara, ended it in Santa Cruz. - Alicia Briggs

Started the day in Santa Barbara, ended it in Santa Cruz. – Alicia Briggs

The prettiest of views after Saturday's Farmers Market in Little Italy Mercato. San Diego, CA. -Niki Cohen

The prettiest of views after Saturday’s Farmers Market in Little Italy Mercato. San Diego, CA. -Niki Cohen

Share.

About Author

Nicole Cohen

Nicole is a Vegas native but after spending most of her life in Sin City she was ready for a change, she packed up and left for Santa Barbara, California. It has now been four years since then and she is hoping to graduate within the year as a Liberal Arts Major with a concentration in Communications and Media. Nicole currently interns for a Nonprofit called "Freedom to Choose". When she finds free time in between classes and interning Nicole can be found traveling different cities throughout California on the weekends, exploring new hiking trails, shopping at the local farmers markets, or in her apartment cooking up some delicious vegetarian entrees. Her life is full of new experiences!

Comments are closed.