Sunday to Sunday: Summer 2016, Week 9

Relaxation

As students it’s easy to forget to make time for ourselves, with school, work, friends and relationships, we might forget to nurture our own needs and take a minute to stop and relax. This is how the Odyssey writers took some time to just chill.

Santa Barbara's beauty helps with relaxation. - Travis Spencer

Santa Barbara’s beauty helps with relaxation. – Travis Spencer

Relaxation for me is when I can just breathe in the calm that you can only find in the first two feet of a garden. -Marta Waldrop Bergman

Relaxation for me is when I can just breathe in the calm that you can only find in the first two feet of a garden. -Marta Waldrop Bergman

Nothing more relaxing than a trip to the Bacara. -Dylan Broyles

Nothing more relaxing than a trip to the Bacara. -Dylan Broyles

Other People Relaxing! -Simon

Other People Relaxing! -Simon

Finals are here, and I am stressed. I pick up my camera and disappear. Niklas Knoph at Ojai Skatepark. Photo by Vegard Vaagnes.

Finals are here, and I am stressed. I pick up my camera and disappear. Niklas Knoph at Ojai Skatepark. Photo by Vegard Vaagnes.

It seemed better to delay thinking- Charles Bukowski: Alicia Briggs

It seemed better to delay thinking- Charles Bukowski: Alicia Briggs

oscarweek9

Isla Vista, CA on an early morning. – Oscar

Me and my Lucy just chillin watching TV after a long day - Lia Durham

Me and my Lucy just chillin watching TV after a long day – Lia Durham

kyron

Winning and dining on my front patio. – Kyran, BA Student

A little after this photo was taken we witnessed a couples engagement on the beach! People watching and picnics are some of my favorite ways to relax. -Niki Cohen

A little after this photo was taken we witnessed a couples engagement on the beach! People watching and picnics are some of my favorite ways to relax. -Niki Cohen

Share.

About Author

Nicole Cohen

Nicole is a Vegas native but after spending most of her life in Sin City she was ready for a change, she packed up and left for Santa Barbara, California. It has now been four years since then and she is hoping to graduate within the year as a Liberal Arts Major with a concentration in Communications and Media. Nicole currently interns for a Nonprofit called "Freedom to Choose". When she finds free time in between classes and interning Nicole can be found traveling different cities throughout California on the weekends, exploring new hiking trails, shopping at the local farmers markets, or in her apartment cooking up some delicious vegetarian entrees. Her life is full of new experiences!

Comments are closed.