Sunday to Sunday: Winter 2016, Week 3

s2s-w3-12

Antioch students Kris, Rob and Chris relaxing at the heart of Santa Barbara – Niklas Knoph

s2s-w3-10

Every weekend I take the time to make myself a delicious breakfast after a rough week at Antioch University. This gives me a lot new energy so I’m ready to kick ass the upcoming week! – Anniken Tronstad

s2s-w3-9

ATVing in Pismo Beach with friends. – Mederic Laurent

s2s-w3-8

The capstone morning class working hard on our research papers! – Erin Maloney

Palm trees and blue skies makes going to campus at 9am seem like a breeze. – Nicole Cohen

IMG_1369

Lotus Land Service Learning are a great volunteering combo. – AJ Skiles

s2s-w3-6

It’s comfortable while studying. So shut your face. – Märta Bergman

s2s-w3-5

On set of the new Jason Bourne movie, taking Las Vegas Boulevard over. – Dimitri Chalupka

s2s-w3-4

Mountain Lion Tracks at Gaviota State Park. – Tamlorn Chase

s2s-w3-3

Two Italians at the grocery store. – Lorenzo Balestrini

s2s-w3-2

So close but so far, so familiar but so different..that place I can’t leave but can’t stay.. My home and my tragedy.. Italy.. – Gianlorenzo Caruso

s2s-w3-1

A nice shape of waffles to start a good day. – Helen Rosales

s2s-w3-11

Living life on the edge in Big Sur. – Sammi Beach

s2s-w3-13

Student-less life on a Saturday at Antioch. – Jessica Kennedy

FullSizeRender-2

Heading to out to class. Which direction do you see the stairs pointing? Up or down? I see opportunity is both directions. – Hannah Cooper

11046299_10155259207605463_3979056005641373126_o

Tires screaming at the speed of 110mph. – Andy Chan

s2s-w3-1-2

Isa Oestman Olai hard at work in the library of Antioch University. – Linda Sturesson

Share.

About Author

AJ Skiles

AJ moved from Los Angeles to Santa Barbara over 20 years ago. A Liberal Arts major, with a concentration in Communication and Media – AJ has found a new passion for writing while at Antioch University, Santa Barbara.  AJ’s other passions include traveling and visiting the National Parks, movies of all kinds (especially sci-fi movies), and foraging for wild mushrooms in the redwoods.  In another life, AJ used to clean carpets for the stars, including Steven Spielberg, John Candy, and former Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger – true story. While AJ was fired from that job, he still knows how to properly clean carpets and rugs.

Comments are closed.