Sunday to Sunday:Fall 2015- Wk.8

Thanksgiving is a holiday that is celebrated on the fourth Thursday in November in the United States. In Sweden we don’t celebrate this lovely holiday, but I had the opportunity to celebrate it together with my roommate and her family, which I’m very thankful for. – Angelica Cramér

So you might have heard of crazy cat-ladies. Well, I’m a crazy plant-lady. Saturday Farmers Market is a great hangout for those looking for some jungle to bring home.-Marta Waldrop Bergman

“Tilandsias and succulents, it does’t take much to make me happy, but I do need many of these little green wonders”- Marta Waldrop Bergman

Thanksgiving sunset in Mission Trails Regional Park, San Diego. Thankful.- Henriette Skadinn

It was lovely to be tourist in San Franisco, Pier 39! -Sujin Chon

“The only thing standing in your way is you” – Mastering my fears by jumping out into the unknown from a plane 13000 ft up in the air with Taft Skydiving – Carolina Bengtsson

Zaytoon is a restaurant in Santa Barbara where you can experience fresh and tasty Lebanese food. It’s located in a lush fragrant garden with glowing fire pits, sounds of waterfall, and belly dancers. These elements will give you and your friends a unique experience. – Angelica Cramér

Lost in the mountains of Figueroa the day after thanksgiving. -Travis Frohlich

Celebrated Thanksgiving in style this year. “Glamping” at El Capitan Canyon with my cousins.

Miika Marion has nothing but smiles over thanksgiving break- Robin Berger

Friday morning, the day after Thanksgiving, and they’re already getting ready for Christmas at Ralph’s. -Rasmus Hallgren

Another beautiful Santa Barbara sunset.- AJ Skiles

The setting sun highlights Santa Barbara’s fall color. -AJ Skiles

“A smart way to get some money is to play on people’s ego. It cost me $1.25 to “figure out” I was an awesome lover. Well played jobless man, well played.”-Jimmy Waern

Share.

About Author

Kari Jensen

Kari Jensen is a recent graduate of Antioch University Santa Barbara where she pursued a Bachelors degree in Psychology. Throughout her academic journey she has taken the opportunity to express her interests in sustainable food & drink trends writing articles for Antioch’s Odyssey Online and exercising her professional photography skills. With a passion for social justice, she volunteers for the Freedom to Choose Foundation as a social media intern promoting education for second chances. Kari seeks to incorporate her heart-driven personality with her academic voice to make a difference in the lives of others.

Comments are closed.